Pages.

Thanks for Stopping By

7/2/12

When I Dance


                                                                                                                         


   I want to dance.                         
 I want to let my hair down and move my body.
I don’t’ care whose watching me, I don’t care if they think I’m crazy
Dance is my ecstasy.
The music pumps energy into me and I’m drugged.
I go wild.
I scream, I laugh and I just let go.
I will dance till my drive lets me
and there will be no denial.......... when I dance.



12 comments:

  1. Ha, great writing. I really like the drawing, it's really cute :)

    Keep on dancing!

    -The Anon Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ... that's the spirit of enjoying life ... loved it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I am nr 40 fallowed you now lol...

    A: Yes as long as the films comes in the end its alright. =)

    Hope you have a great day. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much!
    I most definitely will! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. and i love dancing with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of us have the same passion for dance. You know what they say, Dance like no one's watching :D

    ReplyDelete

Wohoooo, thanks for the comment!