Pages.

Thanks for Stopping By

8/12/11

the dark.


the dark. many people refer to this word. but its got just as many meanings to it as the number of people referring to it. for me the dark is a place where i'm me. no one can see me . no one can see what I'm doing. i feel safe. it's for me. I've got space. i;m in a place knowing that no ones watching me. i can think in peace. the dark for me means that i get to be alone. its not something i'm afraid of, nor do i want to. the darkness is a reminder to me that not everything is visible to you. sometimes you need to search for things that even though is in front of you, you need to look for .the dark around me is a test. to see if i can find myself in it. its a place for me to calm myself. to allow myself to take in whats around me by not just how things look, but how it feels.it allows me to think with my mind, not with my eyes. the darkness is equality personified. it blackens everything around us so that even the most beautiful things in the world are nothing but plain darkness. . every one can find their way in the light, but can you still survive in the dark?  people say that light is a sign of freedom. of happiness, of the end of a journey through the dark times. but would light have been rejoiced so much if their was no darkness? to understand the day, you need the night. to understand good, you need bad , and to understand light, you need darkness.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the ending! a thought I had been working on for quite some time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wohoooo, thanks for the comment!