Pages.

Thanks for Stopping By

4/23/12

My Past Is My Past

Don't ask me why I did what I did. Don't question me about something I did out of my ignorance, years ago. It's over. I've moved on. I don't keep the bad memories with me. There are mistakes that I have done, and yes, it's over.
Don't ask me now why I was like that then. Don't preach to me now. I am not answerable to you. Telling me about my past doesn't make a difference to me now because nothing is going to change.
 I know. I don't need to hear it from you. I don't want to talk about it and you can't force me.
I don't care what you think of me. My past is my past. We learn from our mistakes. I'm different now. Passing year's have changed me. Don't judge me. I don't care. I know what I am. If you think I need to explain myself to you to prove what I am, I'm not going to.
My past is my past. 

2 comments:

Wohoooo, thanks for the comment!