Pages.

Thanks for Stopping By

6/11/12

┃★Liebster Award★┃ツ

I have been tagged by Peaches And Cream  ! I'm so grateful! Go check out her blog, she's a great blogger <3

The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.


Here are the rules:)
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!


11 Things About Me:

1. I have 2 dogs - Rocky & Juni (both male and 8 years) Alsation and Pom.
2. Once I let go, there is no turning back.
3. I am very ambitious and have BIG dreams!
4. Can't stay away from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Blogging!
5. Love to socialize and party!
6. I'm pretty confident about myself. :D (not bragging here!)
7. I have a younger sister who is now in grade 11!
8. I love watching cook shows (although I can't cook anything :()
9. Absolutely love Make It or Break It.
10. I'm a 90's kid, so I love all the cartoons and anime shows from then!
11. I've lived in 3 different countries! (USA, Canada, & India)

Questions from Peaches And Cream:

1.What is your favorite summer lipstick color?
A : Light pink.

2.What is your favorite place in the world you've visited?
A : Wild Water Kingdom

3. Dream job?
A : Auditor & IAS

4.Who is your favorite designer?
A : Manish Malhotra (as of now)

5.If you won a million dollars what would you buy the most? Shoes, clothes or makeup?
A : All of them!!!

6.Have you ever swam with the dolphins?
A : No! But I fed them. :P

7. What is one makeup product you just can't live without?
A : Khol

8. Do you prefer long or short hair?
A : Medium

9.How long have you been blogging?
A : A year.

10.Favorite summer beverage?
A : Nimboo Paniii (aka, lemon juice)

11.Do you tan in the bed or sun?
A : I live in India, I get tanned automatically! 

11 Questions For The People I Tag:

1. Who was your first ever crush?
2. What kind of animal would like to have as a pet?
3. If you had a chance to go invisible, what would be the first thing you do?
4. What's the name of the most annoying person you've ever met?
5. What do you like best in yourself?
6. What is your craziest fantasy?
7. If there was one thing you could change in the past, what would it be?
8. What is your favourite quote?
9. Define Summer.
10. Favourite post of yours?
11. How would you see yourself 5 years down the line?

Tags: 

6 comments:

  1. Cool. :)
    Congrats for winning this award. ;)
    btw, do you know Hindi ? , you said 'Ninbu Paani' so I asked, cuz you could say that in Telugu. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Yea, I do know Hindi, but I'm used to calling it as Nimboo Paani all the time, so, ..:)

      Delete
  2. congrats on winning the Liebster Blog Award!
    1. my first crush was in grade two, i cant remember her name though.
    2.i ready have a pet dog, but i always dreamed of having a tiger as a pet.
    3. I'll probably visit the Queen of England and see what she actually does behind closed doors.
    4.Jorge
    5. Being so tall...not! i wish i was 6 feet!
    6.i wouldn't change anything in my past, even if it was bad.
    7.“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
    8.Hot naked people
    9.My day in Pictures
    10. A Photography working for some magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you! :D I'll write my post now! :P

    ReplyDelete

Wohoooo, thanks for the comment!